Mother’s Day pop-up with CHOK Fine Chocolates
Bonbon Making & Decorating
with CHOK Fine Chocolates
Saturday, April 23rd 10:15-12:15pm
Interactive workshop making moulded and filled bonbons painted with coloured cocoa butter.
- How to temper coloured cocoa butter
- Preparation of polycarbonate moulds for painting
- Hand painting and decorating moulds with coloured cocoa butter using various techniques – painbrush, sponge, scribing, tape. (Note that I will not use any airbrushing techniques for the workshop)
- Tempering chocolate – theory and practice
- Casting hollow bonbon moulds with chocolate
- Filling moulds with two different fillings (caramel and ganache)
(note that the fillings will be pre-made by me in advance – there is not time to make fillings in this class, nor to go into the techniques for making them, but I could do a future workshop where we just make fillings)
- Capping filled bonbons with chocolate
- Knocking out completed bonbons and boxing
- Each participant receives box with 12 bonbons (four salted caramel, four milk chocolate ganache and four others, premade by Chok.) to take away after session
- Actual bonbons they made during workshop will be available for pickup the following Tuesday from The Cheese Bar after I have knocked them out and boxed them (5 of each = 10 bonbons)
You will be working in pairs so make it a date with that special someone or grab a friend.
*8 people max per workshop.
Date & Time
Sat April 23rd 2022
12:00 am - 12:00 am
The Cheese Bar - Show Map