Intro to Espresso & Cold Brew Tasting 2pm (April)
4 in stock
Intro to Espresso & Cold Brew Tasting with 30mL Coffee Co. at 2:00pm, April 4th.
Our 60-minute Coffee Demo will introduce you to the world of specialty coffee, basic theory, tastings and how to brew at home.
- Learn the basics behind espresso theory, temperature control and grind size.
- Taste the difference between Acidity, Sweetness and Bitterness.
- Discover the benefits of cold brew and how to create batches at home.
- Understand how different equipment affects taste and flavour of coffee and choosing what is best for you.
- Gain an understanding on solubles.
This is a great introductory course on theory/tasting for all coffee lovers, particularly those who want to start brewing their own cups at home. Learn the basics and start tailoring your cup to your personal preference.
Plus, you will also receive a goodie bag at the end of the course:
- 1/2lb. of wholebeans
- 1 bottle of cold brew coffee
Date & Time
Sat April 4th 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Cheese Bar - Show Map